- CHEA PHAL -

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Used Books from D's Books

D's Books has started its annual Education Books Sale in front of its shop on St. 240. I have bought some books which I don't when I have time to finish, since I still have some more unread novels I bought last time. Below are the books I picked up.



1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, By Stephen R. Covey, Self-Help ($3.00)
2. Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, By John Gray, Self-Help ($2.00)
3. Going Solo, By Roald Dahl, Autobiography ($2.00)
4. MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 4th Edition, Academic ($3.00)
5. Men Who Hate Women and The Women Who Love Them, By Susan Forward ($1.00)
6. All I Really Need to Know I learned in Kindergarten, By Robert Fulghum ($1.00)

2 Comments:

  • Do you think, I will be able to get another copy of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People?

    By Blogger Phossdey, at 4:07 AM  

  • Do you really want to have it? I am not sure, but I will check it out next time I go there.

    By Blogger CheaPhal, at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home