- CHEA PHAL -

Monday, November 12, 2007

Gone on the very first day

Seeing my old helmet, the Japanese guy rented my house gave me a new model hamlet before he moved out last week. It is pretty sleek and I like it I used it. This evening I went to dinner with my colleagues at Yi Xian restaurant after monthly meeting as usual. Before getting into the restaurant I also thought of taking the helmet with me but later decided to put my bike since there were a couple of guards there. But two hours later, the helmet was gone when I came back!!! I was speechless. I have always put my old helmet with my bike for years, but it seems not to attract anyone. But with this new helmet, it caught someone’ eyes the every first day. So I have no choice to use the old one again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home